Suggestion Declined Aux - Highways: National Highways New Props + New Vehicle

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

(HA1) Lewis.

Media Team
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: National Highways New Props + New Vehicle

Division: Aux - Highways

Helloo!

National Highways have recently introduced new BMW GO5s to there fleet, I have found a mod that looks really nice and would be excellent to see it added to our garage in the future! Maybe it could replace our current X5.

I have also found a mod with new signs/cones which I feel these would provide even more RP for NH.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Would be really good for all vehicles to have changable matrix board messages as well as arrows!

Suggestion Title: National Highways New Props + New Vehicle

Division: Aux - Highways

Helloo!

National Highways have recently introduced new BMW GO5s to there fleet, I have found a mod that looks really nice and would be excellent to see it added to our garage in the future! Maybe it could replace our current X5.

I have also found a mod with new signs/cones which I feel these would provide even more RP for NH.
+1 It would be really nice to have new props as at the moment we get cones and that is all. Would be good to have some new signs!

Hi there,

I am going to be moving this suggestion to Declined due to Us already having a BMW X5, And As Intrise said We already have the cones pack but its not compatible.

Kind Regards,
Highways Command