Suggestion Accepted Aux - Highways: Random Debris Spawns

The suggestion has been accepted. See further details below.

Ormzy

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Random Debris Spawns

Division: Aux - Highways

Random spawns such as blown out tyres and other debris that is found on the side of roads that Highways are able to pull into the hard shoulder and clear up, just a little RP added value for when the server is quiet for NH.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I'm not in highways but one of the key things about it when I did join, was a struggle to find something to do sometimes. I think this would be amazing this I can imagine it would work similar to LFB's clock fires and personally these made LFB good during the quiet periods. I'd consider returning in the future if this were to be implemented. Maybe there can be like a press E to remove debris button?

hello, thankyou for your suggestion.

the rping side would be fun to do i do agree.

now for a dev side its like creating a full callout system to spawn little bits of car parts or rubbish on a highway.

problem i see is those bits of rubbish and debris will or may cause connection issues for people or texture issues i will move this to pending a dev review but i think it may be put on the back burner or they may have a different idea to do based on it.

thanks again Itzclapham Aux ops Manager

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion.

Until we have callouts, there will be little value in randomly spawning debris in random places. However, will add a debris category to the prop menu for Civs in the near future which should give a wider range of debris-related scenes.

Thanks