Suggestion Declined AUX - Highways: smart motorways for NH

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

Reece1

Police Constable
Reaction score
In other servers i have seen gantry's over the motorways where players are able to change the message above each lane , players are able to change the speed and it will show up on other players screens as well as red x the lane to get other players not to drive in it . This is only a visual upgrade but would add more to NH as people would use this instated of having to use to signs at the side of the roads that are not that visible when approaching . please see in the attachments a photo from the server that i found of someone changing the sign to 40mph where the tik tok video shows a better version that is more visible from a distance and would improve peoples experience on the server . please see https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYXnfdCR/ to see the smart motorway add on working in another server

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Moving this to divisional suggestions for NH as I believe it is more fitting :))

Hello Reece1
Thank you for your Suggestion , It's a very Interesting one i will move it along to the devs so they can see if it'spossible to implement .

Hello!

Thanks for your suggestion!

This is only a visual script, it does not interact with the traffic itself. We are trying to move away from LS scripts due to past issues, therefore I'm afraid we won't be proceeding with this.

Thanks