Suggestion Declined Aux - Highways: Vehicle Delete

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

(RS4) Adam E.

Sergeant
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Vehicle Delete

Division: Aux - Highways

Give Highways a vehicle delete gun / taser similar to the mod taser.
Even if it was to be heavily reduced in its capability.

Or even some sort of ai vehicle clear that is proximity based integrated into our F1 menu may be more suitable.

We spend so much time dragging people out of their cars and getting punched by them and sometimes shot.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Very natural with this suggestion. Yes it would be nice to delete cars easier without getting punched BUT smart matrixboard were removed from server due to national highways abusing them making weird and unnecessary comments on the matrix board. so a magic taser will 100% be abused by certain people.

Very natural with this suggestion. Yes it would be nice to delete cars easier without getting punched BUT smart matrixboard were removed from server due to national highways abusing them making weird and unnecessary comments on the matrix board. so a magic taser will 100% be abused by certain people.

I feel the benefit would outway the risk personally.

I feel that, that is the purpose of moderators and moderations disciplinary actions. If people muck about, remove it from them. or more kick em.

An area clear may be more suitable and less chance of abuse, especially if it only did AI Vehicles

I think the current area clear also removes emergency vehicles.

The magic taser deletes any prop or vehicle, so is quite overpowered

I think the current area clear also removes emergency vehicles.

The magic taser deletes any prop or vehicle, so is quite overpowered
Could an alteration not be made to create a less powerful area clear that is targeted towards AI Vehicles only? I have seen other menus do this so it is feasible.

But i can count on all of my fingers and toes twice over how many times ive been unable to past traffic to get onto a scene due to dodgy AI

Could an alteration not be made to create a less powerful area clear that is targeted towards AI Vehicles only? I have seen other menus do this so it is feasible.

But i can count on all of my fingers and toes twice over how many times ive been unable to past traffic to get onto a scene due to dodgy AI
or even a /dv command limited to only national highways that allows you to Delete vehicles outside of the vehicle.

The main problem is the overly excited AI that exit the vehicles rather than being able to delete vehicles in a large capacity

I will wait for Highways Command to have a look at this, would need a solution that doesn't allow deleting emergency vehicles

What would be very good is a "Magic Taser" F2 Backup request
Personally, this isn't really required. Just F2 request a mod, or ask in text chat. There is no real reason to separate them.

Mods are taking a while to respond and I can imagine they won’t be best of impressed if all they’re needed for is to delete a few cars

Hello @Adam E.

I will be moving this suggestion to Declined As i see no Need for this at the moment, As you can call for a mod to delete these vehicles, It will also Take Mod Work and It'd be abused

Kind Regards,

Last edited: