Suggestion Declined Aux - NPAS: Add restricted airspace to the pilots map

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

(E7) LexiPotato

Asst. Emergency Medical Director
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Add restricted airspace to the pilots map

Division: Aux - NPAS

It would be cool, and pretty useful, if the pilots for NPAS could see the restricted airspace on their map. It would avoid pilots flying into restricted airspace, especially for new pilots who may not be aware of where the restriction starts, such as the airport as it comes out pretty far.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
+1. great idea! I can't even count how many times I've been on as Flight Ops and wondered where the No-Fly zones started and ended!

Suggestion Title: Add restricted airspace to the pilots map

Division: Aux - NPAS

It would be cool, and pretty useful, if the pilots for NPAS could see the restricted airspace on their map. It would avoid pilots flying into restricted airspace, especially for new pilots who may not be aware of where the restriction starts, such as the airport as it comes out pretty far.
Absolutely agree with this. You could argue as well in real life maps exist showing restricted zones etc so it wouldn't be unreasonable.

To change the map would mean changing the map for EVERYONE, NPAS or not so maybe set a button to view an image of the no-fly zone for people on as NPAS only. But i do like the idea. +1

Hello All,
Flight ops command is currently working on a few things that will help you identify and avoid the No fly Zones.
I do not believe this is an issue for many pilots
At this moment in time we will be denying this suggestion.
Kind regards
NS1 Beatz