Suggestion Declined Aux - NPAS: Allow Dolphin to pickup HART/HART to rappel down from Dolphin

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

(E7) LexiPotato

Asst. Emergency Medical Director
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Allow Dolphin to pickup HART/HART to rappel down from Dolphin

Division: Aux - NPAS

I think it'd be a great idea if Dolphin would be able to pick up members of HART and transport them to the scene or allow HART to rappel down from from Dolphin if it's too difficult for members of HART to reach patients.

Recently on a scene I was overhead on a search and rescue where 2 LFB had fallen from a height and it was difficult for HART to reach them safely. As up as Dolphin at the time, they could have utilised the rappel feature to successfully reach the firefighters easier.

Whilst I know Coast Guard would be utilised for these types of scenarios, it's still in the works with no ETA, so for the time being, this would get Dolphin utilised a lot more.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
this would come in very handy,
not only for those hard to reach places on scenes but also to get allot more use out of our Dauphin's rappel system.

would love to see this added as an additional training in the server

Suggestion Title: Allow Dolphin to pickup HART/HART to rappel down from Dolphin

Division: Aux - NPAS

I think it'd be a great idea if Dolphin would be able to pick up members of HART and transport them to the scene or allow HART to rappel down from from Dolphin if it's too difficult for members of HART to reach patients.

Recently on a scene I was overhead on a search and rescue where 2 LFB had fallen from a height and it was difficult for HART to reach them safely. As up as Dolphin at the time, they could have utilised the rappel feature to successfully reach the firefighters easier.

Whilst I know Coast Guard would be utilised for these types of scenarios, it's still in the works with no ETA, so for the time being, this would get Dolphin utilised a lot more.
good idea as i was stuck and could not safely get to him

-1 - Doesn't happen irl from knowledge. The only helicopter the LAS have is helimed.

Good afternoon Lexi,
After conferring with the other captains, this is not something we will be looking to implement.
Dauphin is used for AFO, and wont be used for any other divisions in the near future.
Thank you
NS1 Beatz