Pending Divisional Review Aux - NPAS: Flight Ops Trainer Callsign - QHI

The suggestion is awaiting divisional review.

willrunci

Media Team
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Flight Ops Trainer Callsign - QHI

Division: Aux - NPAS

Like other divs (LFB/AFO) etc. Trainers are allocated a role based callsign to highlight the experience level and position.

IRL an experienced Pilot will be awarded QHI - Qualified Helicopter Instructor.

I believe FO Trainers should be awarded this title in recognition of the skillset in the air and role while delivering training and operating in the server. There are not many benefits granted to Band1 trainers and this small gesture will improve attractiveness to the role.

I support this, think there should be a role for pilot trainers. Yes it can be seen as a decorative role, but also will mean NPAS trainers can issue roles via the forum like Lead Firefighters can. So as trainers we would then be able to issue pilot tags and comms via the forum :)

Wait LFB Band 1 trainers can issue tags? Surely this should be made server wide for convenience!

Wait LFB Band 1 trainers can issue tags? Surely this should be made server wide for convenience!
ive asked this app its not allowed i dont know why as its unfair across trainer roles

I thought trainers can issues roles server wide. Not any role just roles specific to training. So as a LFB trainer I can give firefighter roles, as a FO trainer I can issue pilot roles, etc.

I thought trainers can issues roles server wide. Not any role just roles specific to training. So as a LFB trainer I can give firefighter roles, as a FO trainer I can issue pilot roles, etc.
negative its only for AUX trainers excluding senior civs and LFB only roles that can give tags

I support this, think there should be a role for pilot trainers. Yes it can be seen as a decorative role, but also will mean NPAS trainers can issue roles via the forum like Lead Firefighters can. So as trainers we would then be able to issue pilot tags and comms via the forum :)
I can't even issue trainer tags 😭. Let me keep issuing pilot and comms 🥺

No but this might be something we could look at. I'll have to discuss it with the other flight captains.

Also would mean that a channel can be added for trainers chat instead of a thread. I know mistakes have been made in the past where people have be accidentally added to the chat. A role and seperate channel would prevent that.

LFB is a good example where a certain officer who shall remain nameless added the whole of LFB to a command chat. It was a mass promotion and then demontion 🤣

If Band 1 in 1 Division is given callsigns whats to stop other divisons asking for the exact same thing?

If Band 1 in 1 Division is given callsigns whats to stop other divisons asking for the exact same thing?
I was kinda against the callsign idea, im more for the specific role, as mentioned above