Pending Dev Review Aux - NPAS: Static cam for NPAS 81 (Plane)

The suggestion is awaiting dev review.

(E1) Xi Jinpooh

Chief Inspector
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Static cam for NPAS 81 (Plane)

Division: Aux - NPAS

Hi, a while ago Fish added in the 'static cam' for NPAS that could be activated by holding V or the menu button that holds the camera in position when flying the helicopter which is ideal when circling a scene or searching an area.

I am suggesting the same is added for the plane. Since NPAS 81 is used for search and rescue the pilot must be able to circle round an area as well as commit to the search patterns taught in training whilst keeping an eye on the ground etc.

Having the ability for the cam to stay stationary whilst the plane moves direction would be fantastic.

Thanks, Jinpooh

Upvote 4
Suggestion Title: Static cam for NPAS 81 (Plane)

Division: Aux - NPAS

Hi, a while ago Fish added in the 'static cam' for NPAS that could be activated by holding V or the menu button that holds the camera in position when flying the helicopter which is ideal when circling a scene or searching an area.

I am suggesting the same is added for the plane. Since NPAS 81 is used for search and rescue the pilot must be able to circle round an area as well as commit to the search patterns taught in training whilst keeping an eye on the ground etc.

Having the ability for the cam to stay stationary whilst the plane moves direction would be fantastic.

Thanks, Jinpooh
This would Help with the Wing blocking the Camera a lot

Hello Jiinpooh
I like this suggestion, and i beilieve it could be quite easy to add seeing as we already have the script.
Moving this to Pending Dev review
Kind regards
NS1 Beatz