Declined Auxiliary Primary Role.

The suggestion has been declined.

Elliott.

Banned
Reaction score
Recently I have been seeing a lot of Flight Ops, Control et cetera Become primary within there division because of this I feel as if its necessary for a extra role to be made to show that you are a primary in that division But showing it under a Auxiliary Primary role like your usual Police Primary. Obviously this is just a suggestion and I feel as if it could benefit certain players.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I don't think it should be Aux Primary, I think it should be divisional. For example, Control primary and FlightOps primary. We already have National Highways primary which lives under Aux Ops as well.

I agree with a divisional primary, I'm currently under LAS but my primary is FO.

Hello @elliott.a08 ,

Thank you for your participation and for offering your suggestion regarding Aux primary role.

Upon review, we've found that your idea closely mirrors one that has previously been addressed. We have marked this as a duplicate and will not be moving forward with it as a separate item.

Please refer to the "Similar Posts" section below this thread for related discussions and the status of the original suggestion.

We appreciate your efforts and interest in improving PoliceMP and encourage you to continue sharing any new suggestions you might have.

Best regards,
Intrise