Declined band 1 suggestion age requirement

The suggestion has been declined.
Status
Not open for further replies.

liamclark.12

Subscriber
Reaction score
hello to who ever may be reading this so i believe that the 16+ age requirement for band 1 is unfair now the reason for this is because their are under 16's that have band 1 now the reason they have this is because they got band 1 before the age restriction came to place which i think is highly unfair this will also lower the amount of trainers in division as you need to be now 16 + to become a trainer and from what I've seen I've seen there are more under 16's wanting to become trainers than 16+ which now they cant apply for which is upsetting and devastating for divisions that desperately need trainers and you might be thinking well the reason this was done is because 16 + are more trusted than under 16's which yes that is understandable but i have got a question for you why is that person band 1 if they are not trusted i think that is something to think about anyway thank you for reading this and i hope that the age restriction an be removed thank you for reading :)

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello, While i understand it may seem unfair, the process was put in place for a reason and i am afraid to say this will not be changed or lowered :)

Thank you for your suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.