Body cam idea

JH KUSTOMS

Reaction score
Hello, first of all I'd like to start off with saying at the moment the devs are doing a bloody brilliant job in terms of new content and stuff to do, I totally do not expect this idea to actually happen but I thought it might just be worth getting my idea out there.
This idea came from a single player mod that, when you toggle it by pressing a keybind makes the bleep noise and goes into a first person view with text at the top of the screen.
In police mp I think the key you could use is 'x' because that is the key used for the dash cam in the car, and, to my knowledge is not used for anything.
I have absolutely no clue in the area of development but I suspect this should be to hard to do, if you want I can put both links to the text that goes at the top of the screen and also the noise that it makes when enabled. Just drop me a comment for both links ?.

Thanks for reading this and I hope you have a great rest of your day, yours JH KUSTOMS

You can use a filter via /freecam
One of these comes up looking like a body camera we use it in CID at times. I do like this idea though, so liked and upvoted.

You can use a filter via /freecam
One of these comes up looking like a body camera we use it in CID at times. I do like this idea though, so liked and upvoted.
Cheers pipe didn't know you could do that, do you know what filter it is called?
Also this makes it even easier to implement it into the game by pressing the 'x' key

Thanks for the suggestion,

This isnt something we're looking to add as it'd be an unneccesary resource causing strain on the server, especially considering how few people would actually use it.
As Pipe has said, you can use a freecam filter and then go into first person to replicate the effect.

Suggestion - DECLINED