Closed - Acknowledged Bodycam Script

This status contains valuable community suggestions that have been acknowledged by the Development Team. While these ideas are not scheduled for immediate implementation, they are recognized for their potential and may be considered in future development plans.

[2397] Sam.B

MET Trainer
Reaction score
Recently on the server, I noticed people using a soundboard to imitate a body camera and I remembered a script/plugin that I used on an other server.

The link to it is below and it allowed you to toggle a beep every 5 minutes, beep when a firearm/taser was pulled out, Overlay when in first person and lots more.

If it is compatible with the server I think a lot of people would like it.

This idea was already accepted but with a other script, (https://forum.policemp.com/index.php?threads/bodycam-ui.6351/#post-18139)

Just putting this one in as a second idea for a bodycam, so the devs have two to choose from.

This would be a nice feature but they will say no due to there currently working on a few projects and cant add it.

Hello Sam B,

Thank you for your suggestion regarding a body cam script. We truly appreciate the time and thought you've put into this idea.

We've updated the status of your suggestion to "Closed - Acknowledged." This means that while your idea holds merit and may be considered for future development, we're not planning to implement it immediately due to current priorities.

Your contribution is valuable, and we'll keep your suggestion on file for potential inclusion in our future planning.

Best regards,
Intrise