Declined BTP Sub Division?

The suggestion has been declined.

jackrohan504

Game Moderator
Reaction score
Afternooooon.

Have been sent to a couple of jobs recently involving the railway lines and Network Rail - just wondering if it might be an idea to have a BTP sub-division, perhaps within ERT, with custom uniforms, callsigns and vehicles - maybe even a dedicated station?

Apologies if this has been suggested before, I did have a scout but couldn't find anything :)

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Ignore me, after posting a bunch of BTP threads came up - my browser may have just been slow when trying to search for old ones - my bad!

Hello @jackrohan504 ,

Thank you for your participation and for offering your suggestion regarding the BTP.

Upon review, we've found that your idea closely mirrors one that has previously been addressed. We have marked this as a duplicate and will not be moving forward with it as a separate item.

Please refer to the "Similar Posts" section below this thread for related discussions and the status of the original suggestion.

We appreciate your efforts and interest in improving PoliceMP and encourage you to continue sharing any new suggestions you might have.

Best regards,
Intrise