Accepted Bullhorn addition on cars.

The suggestion has been accepted.

J.Clarkson

Reaction score
It occurred to me that we don't actually have any bullhorns for our vehicles. Other than the default one we get with maybe half of the vehicles by pressing "e".

The use of bullhorn is utilised mainly when on blue lights, when traffic becomes and obstacle, or to add to the alert of sirens.

If we could have this addition without having to continuously use the main "e" button, which again as I said earlier only works bullhorn-wise for half of the vehicles available to everyone (and only works when sirens aren't engaged). then it would add to realism and user experience within the server. I

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
PCSO may Over Buse this and Annoy Players
Not really a significant obstacle or grounds for rejection in my opinion...

PCSO's are known in-general for annoying other players, abusing blue light capabilities, siren usage, baton possession, but I don't see those removed for them? Stopping a community of hundreds because of a few potential trolls and abusers, which can be dealt with by mods, is silly in my opinion. But I take what you say and agree that it is a potential factor and could become annoying.

Not really a significant obstacle or grounds for rejection in my opinion...

PCSO's are known in-general for annoying other players, abusing blue light capabilities, siren usage, baton possession, but I don't see those removed for them? Stopping a community of hundreds because of a few potential trolls and abusers, which can be dealt with by mods, is silly in my opinion. But I take what you say and agree that it is a potential factor and could become annoying.
I understands this may be an issue but it would be a great addition to the game and hopefully gets added in future

As Alex stated, if they do over-abuse it, then mods will be called to help them out, or if it does not stop after that, they need to maybe deny the cars for PCSOs and add to like AFO/DSU/CID etc, I don't think members who have been trained outside of ERT are stupid enough to abuse it so it should work

I Actually really like this idea, it would add in the realistic aspect if used appropriately however I think alot of police devisions in the UK are look into removing bullhorns fitted to their fleets due to the feel it "too aggressive" this being said i feel this would work well in the server for larger emergency vehicles such as LAS & LFB & afos Jankle

Hello!

Thanks for your suggestion.

This suggestion has been added to the backlog.

What is a backlog?
Backlog refers to a list of tasks or work items that need to be completed. This is a list of features, enhancements, bug fixes, and other changes to a product that need to be implemented.

What does this mean?
The suggestion has made it through to the next stage of the development cycle.

Is there an ETA?
Unfortunately, there is no ETA for any features, requests, or bug fixes that have been added to the backlog.

What happens next?
Once a developer picks up the relevant work item, the change will go through the pipelines and any details will be posted in the #changelog channel. There will be no further updates on this thread.

Thanks!