Declined /callsign Addition

The suggestion has been declined.

ArinZima

MET Trainer
Reaction score
Website
arinzima.com
Is it possible to include Delta callsigns in the /callsign command? Only accessible to those holding the County Lines or Tac Ops Discord role. I understand the highest number is 200, but I do believe there can be a work-around with that, right?

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Is it possible to include Delta callsigns in the /callsign command? Only accessible to those holding the County Lines or Tac Ops Discord role. I understand the highest number is 200, but I do believe there can be a work-around with that, right?
Hello,

I believe the Delta callsign is mainly cosmetic only and used for discord only. It has no real function in game and if it became a thing, it would throw people off as players would lose track of who is running as what, especially from the Control Room side.

I believe Delta callsigns are being phased out, therefore there's no real point of us putting development into this

Hello @ArinZima ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and suggestion.

After careful consideration, we've concluded that we will not be moving forward with your suggestion regarding making the Delta callsigns available via the /callsign menu. While we see the thought and merit behind your idea, it doesn't align with our current development roadmap. We are planning to phase out the Delta callsigns, as they do not align with the multi-emergency service set-up.

We understand this might be disappointing, but please know that your voice is important to us, and every suggestion is taken seriously and reviewed thoroughly.

Best regards,
Intrise