Declined CFR

The suggestion has been declined.

Prabhgun

Reaction score
Community first responders (CFRs) are volunteers who are trained to provide emergency medical assistance before an ambulance arrives. They play a crucial role in providing immediate care. This can be for LAS and LFB and would bring a new and different perspective to roleplaying

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello Prab,

What i will say is we have St Johns who are able to respond to LAS Calls and provide basic treatments until LAS Arrive. The above appears that it would be very similar to what we already have in place in the game.

Yes we do have the St John’s but cfr would work differently as they don’t have blue lights so when they are on they would be practically civilians but with medical equipment and can assist las or respond to non urgent calls helping with the under staffing of las at times in game

Hi,

Just adding on to what you and Kilted have said, if we added CFR, I feel like that would take away from St Johns who may want to progress through the NHS. If they are unable to gain experience I feel like it would in a sense prevent them from learning.

Hi,

Good proposal although not the direction we're looking to take medical roleplay at the moment. Maybe something similar in the future however!

Suggestion declined.