Change Car Colour for Donators

Zidan

Reaction score
Website
policemp.com
I would like to ask if a feature could be added for donators so that we can change the colour of our cars (Unmarks) without having to hunt for someone that is in any other division apart from ERT. I feel this would be beneficial to the officers that haven't/don't want to join other divisions just to change colours. I think this could be an easy feature to add, and would help out a lot.

Thank You
Zidan

When I was a PCSO and then in ERT I would of liked the option myself to find a colour I liked and then swap at my pleasure rather than asking somebody to change the colour each time.

That being said I will happily change coliur of the unmarked vehicles for ERT/PCSOs if asked to.

So upvoted and liked.

I would like to ask if a feature could be added for donators so that we can change the colour of our cars (Unmarks) without having to hunt for someone that is in any other division apart from ERT. I feel this would be beneficial to the officers that haven't/don't want to join other divisions just to change colours. I think this could be an easy feature to add, and would help out a lot.

Thank You
Zidan
Hey Zidan,

Thanks for your suggestion.

This has been added in the latest release.

Thanks,
Intrise