Declined Character setting

The suggestion has been declined.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasonMarsh112

Police Constable
Reaction score
Hello,

So as you know it is requested by a lot of people that they should be able to be able to give characters' hair etc. This is included in one of the subscriptions, but not everyone can afford it. They sometimes put people down and makes everyone look the same. But not everyone is the same, everyone is different and sometimes people don't want to join the server and look like the same person and look the same as the people around them. This is also a bit boring and not very realistic is many people's opinions as half the server looks the same when in real life they look completely different.

Sincerely, Mason Marsh

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hey mason, I do also agree with this!

The only problem with it is to pay to make your character look better. It has no specific benefit to RP apart from looking cool. Maybe glasses for everyone would be quite nice as I do look pretty nice in glasses. Otherwise donations are how the server stays running and stays up to high standards (from my knowledge).

Not a developer or anything but I am in support of this :)))

Hi folks,

So not disagreeing that everyone is different - although custom character is one of the main reason people subscribe to the server.

Ultimately subscribers are what keep the lights on and us working along. Server costs a absurd amount of money to run.

Realistically, this feature won’t be a “free” feature and is completely optional.

Cheers, forbs

👍🏼 agree forbs :) servers are mental to run etc especially Dedicated servers, my father runs a business for dedicated servers so 100% get where you are coming from. Thanks for all you guys do and upkeep of servers are mental as well

Hi folks,

So not disagreeing that everyone is different - although custom character is one of the main reason people subscribe to the server.

Ultimately subscribers are what keep the lights on and us working along. Server costs a absurd amount of money to run.

Realistically, this feature won’t be a “free” feature and is completely optional.

Cheers, forbs
Yeah thats fine mate completely understand

Status
Not open for further replies.