Declined Chat flooding

The suggestion has been declined.
Reaction score
The chat is always flooded with RPC.395JDSJIRFIJAIRJ2I etc. I suggest that the game identifies when someone has crashed and just says "XYZ has left the game"

EDIT:
Sorry. Didnt give context. When somebodies game crashes it will fill up with crash info and fill up the entire chat.

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
The chat is always flooded with RPC.395JDSJIRFIJAIRJ2I etc. I suggest that the game identifies when someone has crashed and just says "XYZ has left the game"
I don’t understand this? I don’t really see a issue with chat flooding as is. It’s just a large sever with a active chat

I don’t understand this? I don’t really see an issue with chat flooding as is. It’s just a large sever with a active chat
I think the point is that the giant 4 line crash messages are very long especially when trying to go up to read something like search or a 999 call.

EDIT:
Sorry. Didnt give context. When somebodies game crashes it will fill up with crash info and fill up the entire chat.
Unfortunately, this will likely have to remain, As this has uses within the development team.

Hello!

Thanks for your suggestion.

As per comments from Woody, we'd like to leave it as is, as it gives additional details to the dev team. Similarly, moderators will also use it to judge whether someone has crashed or quit.

Thanks