CID bike ticket

(E1) Xi Jinpooh

Chief Inspector
Reaction score
My suggestion is this, an optional course that can be taken on by CID members that allows us to operate on a motorcycle, meaning we can catch up to suspects we are tailing through heavy traffic to maintain a visual until other units arrive to catch up. Would work similar to covert RPU bikes except that we can still operate as a CID officer. These could be deployed exclusively for surveillance operations and with the authorisation from a TL or SGT+. Any thoughts, good or bad are appreciated that may disprove or support my point. Thank you.

My suggestion is this, an optional course that can be taken on by CID members that allows us to operate on a motorcycle, meaning we can catch up to suspects we are tailing through heavy traffic to maintain a visual until other units arrive to catch up. Would work similar to covert RPU bikes except that we can still operate as a CID officer. These could be deployed exclusively for surveillance operations and with the authorisation from a TL or SGT+. Any thoughts, good or bad are appreciated that may disprove or support my point. Thank you.

Hi Xi,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I would recommend for you book some time with the CID Inspectors. It is ultimately up to the Divisional Heads to make changes within their divisions. Divisional heads would take it up with the Police Command, who will take it up the chain.

The Dev Team doesn't generally, force changes onto divisions.

Thanks