CID Covert Uniform

(B6) Crusade

Director of Training
Reaction score
Whilst on the server at god knows what hours this morning, we had a conversation about CID uniforms we currently have.
i am putting forward two suggestions/requests

Would it be possible to have one of the CID suits without the radio attached, as this is a give away when running covert. I understand these are suits required for the likes of custody booking, but some wear when running covert. This radio is a giveaway and tends to blow the cover.

Another request, would it be possible for us to create a 1 time only covert character and then have to stick to that character. Abit like the civ options where they can choose their outfit.

Many thanks

I see where you are coming from Callum, but we have to remember, if CID get given the chance to have any style of covert, then other divisions will think its unfair that they cannot create their own style outfit - this is something that wouldnt be granted for sure.

My question is aimed at changing one of the suit outfits and removing the glowing radio and potentially having a one off custom covert or a new covert outfit added additionally

Last edited:
I see where you are coming from Callum, but we have to remember, if CID get given the chance to have any style of covert, then other divisions will think its unfair that they cannot create their own style outfit - this is something that wouldnt be granted for sure.

My question is aimed at changing one of the suit outfits and removing the glowing radio and potentially having a one off custom covert or a new covert outfit added.additonal added.
I didnt say create our own, i said have multiple choices for covert clothing so we arent all wearing the same thing all the time

I didnt say create our own, i said have multiple choices for covert clothing so we arent all wearing the same thing all the time
I understood your initial reply, but adding multiple coverts into one locker will make other divisions request additional also. we have to think about the locker from every aspect. if one gets it, all will want it

Resolved

CID to be visually distinguable as a police officer due to addition of CIV's.