Declined CID

The suggestion has been declined.

Fear

Reaction score
As CID We should be able to choose like what part of CID We want to go as like if we dont want to be a dective like if we just want to be a dective we can do that or if we just want to be custody team we can do that it would be better personally

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello, so if you want to become custody trained, this is done automatically after your probation and is mandatory training. Ultimately we want detectives to get involved in all aspects of the division - crime scene investigation/surveillance/custody but if you find you enjoy one more than the others by all means focus on that area, it is still expected that you help out where possible in the other areas if you are required, as per the roles and responsibilities of a CID detective listed in the entry training. This is also a great way to gain more points as you can get them from various areas of the division instead of just one.

Thanks,
Xi Jinpooh
Chief Inspector - On behalf of CID Command.

Hello Fear,

I understand where you are coming from. However custody is a reactive role not proactive. CID is a division about investigating crimes. In this instance choosing not to be a detective would be completely against the whole point of the division. In this case this suggestion is DECLINED.

Thanks,
Vipes (DS3)
CID Command

Hello Fear,

I understand where you are coming from. However custody is a reactive role not proactive. CID is a division about investigating crimes. In this instance choosing not to be a detective would be completely against the whole point of the division. In this case this suggestion is DECLINED.

Thanks,
Vipes (DS3)
CID Command
Then what is custodial was an entire differnt from CID Because i like the idea Of custodial