Declined city police DLC

The suggestion has been declined.

liamclark.12

Subscriber
Reaction score
hello my name is liam and i play the police mp server and i have the city police DLC its a great DLC although i think it could do with more cars for ERT because all the cars on there seem very similar to the standard ert cars wich for most people the reason they bought the dlc is for the cars so what im trying to say is i think there should be more cars added like maybe undercover cars or maybe some more BMW's to choose from insted of just one or maybe some Audis or Volvo's especially undercover Audis they would be amazing i understand it might be difficult but if you can do this it would be amazing anyways thank you for taking your time to read this and i hope this can happen

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
You can have access to undercover vehicles by applying for RTPC or CID, where you can drive the undercover cars that you are referring to and in addition to that also have access to the City Police uniform. As ERT specifically our role mainly is around the active and marked deterrent for crime and there are divisions within the server that utilise "undercover" more appropriately. I don't find it appropriate or needed for ERT to have access to those types of vehicles, especially undercover ones...​

To add on, people tend to say ''Response don't have unmarked cars.'' They do, people are just very against it for some reason.

hello my name is liam and i play the police mp server and i have the city police DLC its a great DLC although i think it could do with more cars for ERT because all the cars on there seem very similar to the standard ert cars wich for most people the reason they bought the dlc is for the cars so what im trying to say is i think there should be more cars added like maybe undercover cars or maybe some more BMW's to choose from insted of just one or maybe some Audis or Volvo's especially undercover Audis they would be amazing i understand it might be difficult but if you can do this it would be amazing anyways thank you for taking your time to read this and i hope this can happen
Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I'm afraid at this stage there are no plans to include unmarked cars as part of the City Police DLC. Currently, there are 5 different response cars that come with the DLC, it wouldn't be as simple as adding more response cars, as these would need to be spread across divisions, hence we would need quite a few different models.

Thanks