civillian jobs and homes

Dillon G

Reaction score
hi guys so about the civilian team i really dont think you should needt to apply for it i think you should be able to start of as a civillian or a pcso and then apply for pc fire ambo etc i aslo think any team should be able to buy a home and earn cash for working and you should make like a mcdonalds royal mail them sort of store interiors and they can be like jobs for civilian's and maybe like make a store like ikea were u can buy furniture for your home and then when u leave the game the data for your house and items u bought for your home is saved for the next time u play its just i used to play a uk game that did it and it was really realistic and fun to do and then at least you can rp a raid etc.

Thank you for your suggestion.

PoliceMP is and always will be targeted at PvE. Meaning it will remain as a Player VS AI, style of LSPDFR server. We are unique in what we do, and the role of CIVRP was a temporary thing while Callouts are worked on, now it will remain but it will not be a focus for the server as AI callouts have always been the priority for it.