Suggestion Declined Civs being unable too see police user tag

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

madmxt

Banned
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
As we know when we are on police we are unable too see the civ player tag - add realism too the game, but it would be great too see this on a civ side as well so that we are unable too locate them in unmarked cars or plain clothed officers gives us more of a challenge and be a better overall RP -

When we right click on a player as police lfb or las we are able too see the player and that would be great from both sides :)

Hope you consider this,
Madmxt

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
So just from me personally

I get it, But same time if police or LAS or even LFB are not RP'ing correctly, You cant their names as a civ? which is why i think we never fulled removed names when playing as a civ as it makes it easier to report to divisions etc

So just from me personally

I get it, But same time if police or LAS or even LFB are not RP'ing correctly, You cant their names as a civ? which is why i think we never fulled removed names when playing as a civ as it makes it easier to report to divisions etc
That is understandable but as a CIV point of view it would add so much more stuff to the game and just over all better RP, for reporting sakes and fail RP yes it is easier to report it up chain of command but then you just ask surrounding officers who are still are around or right click too get some form of ID of who this is etc.

Its something we could perhaps look into further in the future, But as of current its not high up on the list of things to do

Hi madmxt.

Thank you for your suggestion. There is a lot more to take into consideration before this would be accepted. I appreciate that having no name tags would make it more immersive and a more exciting during RP. As per above from Senior Management I will decline this for now, feel free to submit another request at a later date and we will reconsider this suggestion.

Thank you,
PipeDreamR.