Collar numbers for PC's and up

Reaction score
Good evening!

Just a real quick suggestion from myself. Would it be possible to issue each new PC with a unique collar number? It would just be in a systematic order starting from 5001 for example and each new PC you'd add one to that number. (5001, 5234, 6000 etc). This may seem pointless but the function of it would be when officers are running as AFO or RPU then their callsign changes, and it can easily be lost who's who if you're not used to the server and the callsigns etc. The collar number would stay the same throughout service within PoliceMP.

It is also a tad more realism to the server that would be a neat little touch for people!

This is a good idea - How about maybe using the unique ID of your forum profile? For example, yours is 486? Since Discord and the Forums are linked.

I fully agree with the idea of personally issued collar numbers, I was a little surprised when this wasnt already a thing on the server, although this would likely have no beneficial function with how the server and callsigns currently work.

Dibs on 174 if they do come around!