Declined College Vehicles and Uniforms for LAS and LFB

The suggestion has been declined.

MissAntador

Reaction score
So, the College has access to both LAS and LFB training vehicles. However, I've noticed that neither LAS nor LFB can access College vehicles from their garages, only MET garages allow them to do that. Neither department has access to College uniforms from their lockers, either.

What I'm suggesting is... well, kind of evident from the title - giving LAS and LFB access to the uniforms and vehicles for the College. While you can use the command, I often find myself forgetting them, or being unable to find them in a pinch, so I usually - when doing PC training - prefer to spawn these from the garage spawner. While I can also drive to a MET garage to do the same thing, it takes time away from the training, and my focus away from the trainees present.

It would also be pretty cool to get specific College uniforms for those departments, but... that's more of a stretch goal than a genuine suggestion.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Good Evening @MissAntador ,

Firstly, thank you for your suggestion. I will respond to each point below the best I can.

However, I've noticed that neither LAS nor LFB can access College vehicles from their garages, only MET garages allow them to do that. Neither department has access to College uniforms from their lockers, either.

We recommend spawning the college vehicles via the /sv command provided to us (see pinned messages in the college chat).

Neither department has access to College uniforms from their lockers, either.

Previously we have explored the option of a college uniform however the current options in /customchar are of low quality and would not be suitable at this time.

Based on the above, I will move this suggestion to Declined.

Best,