Declined COLP Pack

The suggestion has been declined.

T. Bradford

Reaction score
I just think the vauxhall astra and the Ford transit van not th blue one the white one should be replaced with other vehicles due to us already having access to both of those vehicles so its kinda unfair to the fact that we are paying for 2 cars we already have and any chance you could change the light bar on the bmw and the skoda they look ugly and maybe add a couple more stuff to the CLOP pack

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Devs are continuously working on the COLP constantly trying to add new vehicles and assets to it. I do not see how it is unfair to have those 2 white vehicles in COLP pack, considering you get access to many more and the pack is inspired by the IRL fleet COLP has. Same goes to lightbars, I am pretty sure those are used IRL too on some of the COLP vehicles, so the argument that "they look ugly" is not really valid. (if you search that up on google images, that confirms it).

Hello Bradford,
The CoLP vehicles in the pack are, for the most part, accurate to life on what the city of london police utilise. Currently we're happy with the CoLP garage and have not got any immediate plans to expand it. I won't be changing any vehicles in the garage, and the light bars on the skoda and BMW will remain as it is, as there are plenty of opinions and feedback given that people like the lightbars.
With that in mind, i'll be moving this suggestion to DECLINED