Content Creator Partnerships

LordGoose

Police Constable
Reaction score
So over the past few days whilst I've been away from home, I find that I'm checking twitch to see if anyone is streaming some PoliceMP. I then check the discord sidebar but never seem to be able to find anyone streaming. I feel that this community is great, the server is unique too. So would it be beneficial to add an incentive to content creators to make content and live stream on the server.

Maybe they could have unique cars? Or a marker on their car, much like Armed Response have the (*) Asterix on their windows and roof to be easily identified. Is it possible to have a twitch logo on the window/roof of their cars? Allow them to have a different uniform, so people know they're a content creator for PoliceMP and standout from the mass of PCSO's and PC's at mission row?

I feel this could then help get the name of PoliceMP out there a bit more, showing the rest of the FiveM Community what we're all about!

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion, we have already implemented something like this for our content creator team, keep a eye out for this in the near future.

Cheers, PMP Dev Team