Suggestion Declined Control: CONTROL AUTHORISATIONS

• Thread starter Deleted member 5106
  • Start date
The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5106

Suggestion Title: CONTROL AUTHORISATIONS

Division: Control

For example, normal control can't authorise RTPC Tactical Contact. I don't know if this has been suggested, but for example if I am in RTPC, I understand risks and threats to tactical contact, would it make sense to then allow me to authorise tactical contact after 3 attempts to locating someone to authorise and confirm with other units that tactics such as boxes and spikes have been attempted before I authorise it? If this doesn't make sense, feel free to DM me on discord.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Good evening Freddie,

This is an example of the officer's constant self-risk assessment during these sorts of situations, while I understand that it is what the officer is comfortable with performing, there are guidelines set out currently for what can be authorized. As stated above, it is as of the Sergeants' discrepancy as they are the more experienced officer.

It would be interesting to hear RTPC's take on the matter as ultimately it is their rule, but for the time being, we will be sticking with the Control Authorisations that are currently in place. Any questions/counter-arguments please feel free to open another thread. Control Command will further discuss this, in liaison with other divisions, but for now it will be moved to DECLINED

Thank you and welcome to Control!
Clynx

(RTPC: @(OT1) High_Tower @(OS2) Leo @(OS3) Cobra @(OS4)Lexuvinus) If you want to air your thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.