Suggestion Declined Control - Control & Raptor Syndicates

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

BenWC

Police Constable
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: RTPC - Raptor - Control & Raptor Syndicates

Division: MET - RTPC

Raptor syndicates to be grouped together on CAD under a name such as "Syndicate 1, 2, 3 and so forth" or "Raptor Syndicate 1,2+". Adding on for ease of dispatching the larger group of raptor cars to jobs, instead of calling up individually "OC50, OC51, OC52" and so on Met Control could ask by saying "Met Control to any Callsigns / Patrols within Syndicate 1" followed by a callsign from within the syndicate i.e "OC51 Go ahead met control" and visa versa for Raptor units such as "Met control from Syndicate 1"

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello,

This is a good idea however... Groupings are designed to be multiple officers under one callsign in one vehicle so this wont generally work for this purpose. However, I'm not going to throw away the suggestion just yet, I will talk with RTPC Command and find a compromise to this.

I will also change the suggestion to Control as its aimed at the Control Room

Hello.

So on this I can see the benefits of a syndicate in regarding to a pre planned operations so this may well be looked into in that regard.

On the other hand during the day to day running as RTPC I see no benefit due to a number of reasons but I will list just a couple which would be the main reasons. So, when for example there is a syndicate of 3-4 cars and say 5-6 RTPC online then what would happen the syndicate would then take over from the 2 that are not part of that which would be deemed unfair and ostracise others from doing tasks as RTPC . This would also happen even if there is more numbers and more syndicates. Also being in a syndicate chances are you would have 3-4 units sat around waiting for jobs in which other things like CIU, SCIU, going out on patrol would not happen.

These are just a few of the basic principles we expect from RTPC on game which would ultimately take an even further drop. So on this occasion it will be denied, I will though mention it to RTPC command about looking to integrate and test in pre planned operations.