Suggestion Declined Control: Control VC for civs to make realistic 999 calls

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

Cobra

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Control VC for civs to make realistic 999 calls

Division: Control

This will give the civs the option to join a VC (EG To make a 999 call) where the controller can join the VC and ask questions about an incident (Like IRL) instead of just typing one out. This way both control / civs can have a more realistic way of putting in 999 calls when control is on

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Cobra, I agree with this suggestion and would love to see it implimented.

It could go along the lines of;

Hi What Service do you Require?

Scripts then for LFB, LAS, Police can then be used.

Calls could then be input into CAD and passed to a Controller to Dispatch the Relevant Units.

Suggestion Title: Control VC for civs to make realistic 999 calls

Division: Control

This will give the civs the option to join a VC (EG To make a 999 call) where the controller can join the VC and ask questions about an incident (Like IRL) instead of just typing one out. This way both control / civs can have a more realistic way of putting in 999 calls when control is on
Evening Cobra,

This suggestion has been put forward many times before, but I’m happy to speak to Avery about this suggestion and see what we can do, I’ll will be leaving it as pending until I have a solid answer for yourself.

Many thanks

Liam
Control Room Supervisor

Good afternoon Cobra,

Whilst this a very viable and credible suggestion, and would enhance the civilian and Control RP, after liaison with Senior Management and developers it is not something that we see being added in the near future. This will be reviewed in the future, it is just not a priority, especially with the limitations of fewer controllers currently, hower with growth this will be a suitable recommendation.

Therefore, I will be moving this suggestion to DECLINED

Thank you very much for suggesting,

(O3) Clynx