Suggestion Declined Control: Do not allow control to go on at 18:45 until 19:30 for friday night op

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

Tiago Lobo

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Do not allow control to go on at 18:45 until 19:30 for friday night op

Division: Control

So, before friday night ops control should not be allowed to go on at 18:45 until 19:30 (time where friday night op starts), this however doesn't have any impact, however, it would stop controllers for going on for no reason and they aren't actually attending the friday night op, it can cause a problem when assigning channels, etc.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Suggestion Title: Do not allow control to go on at 18:45 until 19:30 for friday night op

Division: Control

So, before friday night ops control should not be allowed to go on at 18:45 until 19:30 (time where friday night op starts), this however doesn't have any impact, however, it would stop controllers for going on for no reason and they aren't actually attending the friday night op, it can cause a problem when assigning channels, etc.
Like the Idea, But from me, you need to remember Not everyone who is on the server wishes to attend Friday night patrol, I Honestly Dont see the issue with a controler hopping on for those times, Surly Control room dispatchers should be communicating with each other so they know what channels are in use

Don't see the difference this will make tbf
Channels are still going to be a mess there is no 2 ways about it

Hi there,

This is not something that Control Command are looking to enforce at the moment.

Therefore, I will move to declined.

Nonetheless, I appreciate your suggestion and there will be a grace period between Control before the Op, and after.

Kind Regards,
(E5) Clynx