Pending Cross divisional operations VC

The suggestion is Pending for review

(E1) Xi Jinpooh

Chief Inspector
Reaction score
Hello,

My suggestion is the introduction of a VC/VCs that is accessible by all areas of the server: MET, NHS, and LFB. That way when briefing occur there is a universal place for these to take place and for divisions to meet and communicate, for example AFO and CID could use this "Operations" VC when conducting a manhunt, CID can perform surveillance, locate the suspect within their own channel to communicate, and AFO can be in another creating a tactical plan. The two will not disrupt eachother and people will not have to change channels to convey information. The VC is the middle ground where both divisions can meet and discuss without stepping on eachothers toes in a channel, and any member can join it without having to be dragged by a sgt or mod.

Only 2 maybe 3 VCs would be needed max as it is unlikely more than 2 operations will take place at once.

(The events stage would still be used for Friday patrols and larger events to avoid random people speaking.)

Thought this could be of use, especially considering the current drive for more cross divisional work. Please do let me know your thoughts,

DS2 Jinpooh.

In agreement with this Jinpooh as sometimes it can be a nightmare getting TSG and others into the CID Ops channel.

In agreement with this Jinpooh as sometimes it can be a nightmare getting TSG and others into the CID Ops channel.

Yeah as soon as I saw the title of this suggestion my first thought was CID and TSG as well.