Declined Custom Matrix Board

The suggestion has been declined.

[2397] Sam.B

MET Trainer
Reaction score
Within RTPC, Highways and other divisions it would be great if we had a matrix board on which you could but CUSTOM presets or custom messages on. Such as " ---> " " <--- " " ROAD CLOSED" "SLOW", etc.

Instead of using the default matrix witch is set to only one message per vehicle.

If it had custom messages obviously it would need to be hyperlinked to a discord channel and monitored frequently. If not I feel it would be great even with custom presets.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I’m pretty sure there is a script on London Studios called “Smart Matrix” that allows this exact thing. I’m not sure how easy it is to get into the game or if the developers want to add it. Always for something new and exciting +1

I'm pretty sure I've seen this suggestion somewhere else, and they said they used to have something similar and it always caused loads of lag and crashed the server when everyone used it. Correct me if I am wrong. Either way I love the idea +1

Hello Sam B,

Thank you for your suggestion regarding the matrix board.. We truly appreciate the time and thought you've put into this idea.

We've updated the status of your suggestion to "Closed - Acknowledged." This means that while your idea holds merit and may be considered for future development, it's not feasible within our current resource constraints.

Your contribution is valuable, and we'll keep your suggestion on file for potential inclusion in our future planning.

Best regards,
Intrise