Declined Davis Station Garage exit/entrance

The suggestion has been declined.

(XS3) Sam B

Sergeant
Reaction score
My suggestion is that the Garage Exit/Entrance at Davis station should have a slope/pavement recline when driving in or out. Examples of this can be shown below - as can be seen, Davis police station has no down slope, it is just a pavement with no indication of it being somewhere cars might pull into if you were for example, parking on the side of the road, you may not realise not to park there.

With the other two pictures shown below, you can see it could either be a complete recline merging into the road or a recline of just the pavement slightly. I think this would be nice as a little detail because it is technically the exit of somewhere that a car is coming out from and it would also mean, any civs walking by would know they are walking next to a driveway for vehicles.

Me personally I think it should be a recline of the pavement but not merging into the road + it would be a fitting small and realistic detail to add.

1692903362039.png1692903399877.png1692903461724.png

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello @(XS5) Sam B ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and suggestion.

After careful consideration, we've concluded that we will not be moving forward with your suggestion regarding the davis station exit/entrance. While we see the thought and merit behind your idea, it doesn't align with our current development roadmap.

We understand this might be disappointing, but please know that your voice is important to us, and every suggestion is taken seriously and reviewed thoroughly.

Best regards,
Intrise