Declined Default Character

The suggestion has been declined.

njwrgt

Reaction score
I believe all players should be able to change their skin tone (parents) without a £12 monthly fee. This is because it feels unfair to require certain community members to stick to a specific skin tone. Also, in my opinion, it looks quite weird with around 20 or more of the same character playing the game.

However, there are a couple of drawbacks to this idea. Firstly, I understand it could reduce the value of the tac ops subscription. Additionally, I'm aware that successfully developing and implementing this feature into the game might pose challenges.1692059780922.png

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I believe all players should be able to change their skin tone (parents) without a £12 monthly fee. This is because it feels unfair to require certain community members to stick to a specific skin tone. Also, in my opinion, it looks quite weird with around 20 or more of the same character playing the game.

However, there are a couple of drawbacks to this idea. Firstly, I understand it could reduce the value of the tac ops subscription. Additionally, I'm aware that successfully developing and implementing this feature into the game might pose challenges.View attachment 859
Yes I agree with this suggestion as I believe that you should be able to ONLY change your skin tone, nothing else to maintain that basic look. It is a little bit weird that the only possible option without paying is a bald white man which seems unfair to those of a different race.

Yes I agree with this suggestion as I believe that you should be able to ONLY change your skin tone, nothing else to maintain that basic look. It is a little bit weird that the only possible option without paying is a bald white man which seems unfair to those of a different race.

Fully agree!
Thanks for the support, would you please be able to up vote?

Agree. Would be good to include to be a bit more diverse. We've got to be inclusive!

Hi folks,

So as far as character customisation goes, unfortunately it will remain with donation tiers as it’s purely cosmetic and not required to actually play the game.

Skin colour gets a little more complicated, just down to how GTA has made the game and our ability to change skin tones is limited.

At present I don’t think we can “colour drop” a new tone onto the current MP ped, usually it’s a new character altogether- this gives us some issues with EUP fitment.

It also gives some issues around how do we give non donators access to the menu etc.

@Nathan5508

We have had a conversation regarding this early this afternoon.

We are looking into the feasibility of this for implementation shortly. Although we have also decided if this feature comes to fruition it will be part of tac ops subscription.

The logic being, it’s solely decorative - same logic as buying fornight or COD Skins. Its not to discriminate.

But ultimately we need to keep the server running and a lot of people like the ability to customise characters. Which in turn allows the server to exist.

Cheers, forbs