Declined Digital Content Reccomendation for PMP

The suggestion has been declined.

Magic

Police Constable
Reaction score
I appreciate the great work that the Digital Team does in creating videos and content for PoliceMP. It's evident that they put a lot of effort into making engaging and visually appealing media for the community. I have a suggestion that I believe could further enhance the immersive experience of the server's trailers and media content.

I propose that the Digital Team consider using UK music in their videos instead of American and foreign music. While the current content is excellent, incorporating music that aligns more closely with the server's theme and setting could create a stronger sense of authenticity and immersion for the players.

By using UK music, such as tracks from British artists or genres that are popular in the UK, the trailers and media content would better reflect the server's British setting. This small but impactful change can help reinforce the overall atmosphere of the server and make the content feel more relatable and relevant to the community; incorporating UK music into PoliceMP's trailers and media content would demonstrate the server's commitment to attention to detail and create an authentic British experience. It would help to immerse players further into the server's world and let new players know of PMP's Identity

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Copyright is a thing unfortunately. Using copyright free music is easier and saves hassle.

Copyright is a thing unfortunately. Using copyright free music is easier and saves hassle.
I mean, I have seen a lot of copyrighted American music being used, even on the last videos posted on Youtube, so I don't think that's the case. It's just that its a very weird choice to make for a UK-based server

So, the thing is that finding suitable British music is a hassle on it's own.

For my videos, I only use beats that I made myself, and music is muted on my streams.

This one is really for the people creating content for the PMP socials, like PepsiDog or Leroy

EDIT: It also depends on the algorithm of YouTube, for example. The music used has a larger possibility of attracting new players.

Hello!

Thanks for your suggestion.

I do completely see where you are coming from. In terms of the music choice, we generally put more focus on both trending music and music which fits the video rather than limiting it to what's created by British artists.

Thanks