Accepted Discord Hours for general use.

The suggestion has been accepted.

OneUniqueLAD

Reaction score
I'm sure this has come up before but don't think it's been actioned yet or something. Could something be placed which everyone can access to request player hours. Since being removed from ERT as I've joined other divisions I've lost access to this. I'm aware some divisions may have their own (apparently) but surely it's easier if it's in one place everyone knows where.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello,

This suggestion stemmed from the general chat where someone requested their accurate in game time earlier. As mentioned over in discord, some divisions do have a channel for this under their designated sections.

The long term plan is to have an accurate in game time which will actually show within the game itself when requested via /playtime. There is no ETA for this, and is on the list of things to do/add with the devs.

Back to the original suggestion, we can pop something on discord as a general group for all, where you can request an accurate time.

I will move this suggestion to ACCEPTED but bear in mind, there is no set ETA for this

Many thanks

Last edited: