Declined Discord Mod tag level

The suggestion has been declined.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OneUniqueLAD

Reaction score
Move Discord Mod above the LOA tag. Fairly often Discord Mods seem to struggle to act if someone has the LOA tag. As being on LOA doesn't mean you can't use or interact on our Discord server this seems a somewhat frustrating issue and delays enforcement actions.

My suggestion is to move Discord Mod up the discord chain however any Discord Mods on LOA should instead add "[LOA]" or agreed variation when that mod is on LOA. This can be enforced the same as any other rule with the Mod CoC.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Move Discord Mod above the LOA tag. Fairly often Discord Mods seem to struggle to act if someone has the LOA tag. As being on LOA doesn't mean you can't use or interact on our Discord server this seems a somewhat frustrating issue and delays enforcement actions.

My suggestion is to move Discord Mod up the discord chain however any Discord Mods on LOA should instead add "[LOA]" or agreed variation when that mod is on LOA. This can be enforced the same as any other rule with the Mod CoC.

The discord moderator tag would then be above roles like Sergeant and Inspector. May be more appropriate to move the LOA tag down.

The discord moderator tag would then be above roles like Sergeant and Inspector. May be more appropriate to move the LOA tag down.
Yes, that obviously has the same result so seems reasonable. I know it can be hard juggling the order of tags due to how Discord works.

Hello, Thank you for your suggestion

as current LOA needs to be in a high enough place for inspectors alike to be shown LOA, Unfortunately there is not much we can do about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.