Declined Divisional Trainer vehicles

The suggestion has been declined.

z1.

Media Team
Reaction score
This probably wont get accepted but might aswell try. I had a thought that in real life the MET uses training vehicles for different divisions (not all). So maybe the college trainer vehicle used when training could be edited a put into a trainer garage for the trainers to use. For example; DSU Trainer vehicle could have dog support written on the side to show its a DSU training. Or maybe even the normal college trainer vehicle can be added to different divisions to use whilst doing training. Its not really important but just a simple idea that could maybe get added. Might aswell try! - (edited) Suggested by @legoboy about trainer uniforms, also not that important but would be cool

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hi there!
Thanks for the recommendation, I’ll be commenting as a DSU-TL here not command :D so we are looking at getting more vehicles to the fleet. I don’t believe this is used within real life as it would be a long process of training your dog, training the handler and more. I will leave it to DSU command to decided however.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Reactions: z1.
Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion!

The key difference between college vs divisional training is the frequency of training. It would require quite a lot of development effort to get the relevant cars for each of the divisions, for these to be used once a month, therefore the feasibility isn't there unfortunately.

Thanks

Reactions: z1.