Declined DLC Pack specific Agencies on CAD

The suggestion has been declined.

VexSynex

Reaction score
Implement somethingn for the DLC's as simple as adding "COLP" under agency and "Blood Team" under Departments?

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Implement somethingn for the DLC's as simple as adding "COLP" under agency and "Blood Team" under Departments?
I'm not sure about COLP as that's more cosmetic but Blood Team is a specific function which could be handy for controllers to know.

I'm not sure about COLP as that's more cosmetic but Blood Team is a specific function which could be handy for controllers to know.
However for CoLP, control could specifically dispatch CoLP officer more often to calls within the city, in turn forcing anyone playing as CoLP to stay within city limits, making it a bit more realistic. Obviously still dispatching MET officers to calls in the city as well, but possibly with a lesser priority than CoLP. I think this would also make CoLP a better value without the devs or SM having to spending time and money.

Hello @(RS4) Nicholas Angel ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and suggestion.

After careful consideration, we've concluded that we will not be moving forward with your suggestion regarding making DLCs available on CAD as selections. While we see the thought and merit behind your idea, it doesn't align with our current development roadmap.

We understand this might be disappointing, but please know that your voice is important to us, and every suggestion is taken seriously and reviewed thoroughly.

Best regards,
Intrise