Declined Donator Vehicles

The suggestion has been declined.
Status
Not open for further replies.

(OS6) Larry B

Sergeant
Reaction score
Hello

I understand that divisions need to stand out from other divisions (eg AFO Orange stars and window circles) however when we pay for Tac Ops or County Lines surely we should be able to use any of the vehicles on any division (so long as they’re not division specific)
We pay for the vehicles with our own money so surely should be able to use them as and when we want to (unless there locked to a division)

The only divsion that (I can speak of) has this issue is AFO.
We’ve payed for the vehicles, and basically can’t use them when we feel like running as AFO And what to use them.
I understand that this means AFO won’t have access to spikes or BELS bags in the vehicles however I just don’t get the point behind restricting us from using them.

The only issue I can see is the fact they don’t have the Yellow window circles or orange stars. However someone with a FM callsign in full tactical gear and a gun can’t really be mistaken for ERT or any other division Considering that you can see the callings above our names I just can’t see the issue with it.

Could it be given a trial run that we can use all of the vehicles and see if it works?

It would just appear to me as if you want to run as AFO and use nice tac ops cars you only have 2 choices, the Golf and the X5.

Many thanks
Larry B

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello, The set vehicles are marked for each division for a reason, While i understand you want to run the other vehicles for example however they are marked as they would be for divisions how they are, We have no plans to change this as it was already previously mentioned and was declined, However we may add more vehicles in the future again for said divisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.