Accepted Downing street

The suggestion has been accepted.

legoboy

Subscriber
Reaction score
Now i was passing by 699 where downing street is but it was gone and i was sad about that and a lot of other people were as well so i was thinking you could put it back in game or give it an update so thet AFO and PADP and other division can do rps there again and it would be very fun to have it back.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Now i was passing by 699 where downing street is but it was gone and i was sad about that and a lot of other people were as well so i was thinking you could put it back in game or give it an update so thet AFO and PADP and other division can do rps there again and it would be very fun to have it back.
Think it was to laggy. Not to sure why it was taken out tho..

Hello, so this has been removed unintentionally, and will be back in the next update. Apologies for any inconvenience. AFO Command have been made aware.