Declined EA Idea ?

The suggestion has been declined.

Macho

Subscriber
Reaction score
So I Have Been Thinking Would It Be Possible If People Who Have Access To EA Server Could Get Access To Changing The Time / Day / Weather

It Would Be Handy As Some Media Team That Arn't Always Available To Come On An Changes As Some People That Dont Have The Media Tag May Want To Create Some Videos / Pictures

Cheers

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Personally, I would have to agree with this. There's some people who take a lot of photos, such as myself, and being able to change the time of day or weather would be super helpful.

Hi,

Issue we have is player A wants Sun / player B wants night time. Weather / time is server synced so unfortunately this wouldn’t really work.

Cheers, forbs

Hi,

Issue we have is player A wants Sun / player B wants night time. Weather / time is server synced so unfortunately this wouldn’t really work.

Cheers, forbs
Could it be done so the EA players could /vote for a weather change perhaps?

Could it be done so the EA players could /vote for a weather change perhaps?
Probably, but honestly it’s not worth the time writing the feature for sole use of EA server.

EA is used as a test bed, if we need to test a specific feature we will set time / weather accordingly. Other than that it’s just the usual time clock.

Cheers, forbs