Pending Early Access

The suggestion is Pending for review

flx

Media Team
Reaction score
As many people know Early Access is a server where you get content prior to it being released, this could be for many circumstances such as beta testing or it could just be that they want to give Tac Ops subscribers something before the main server to show their appreciation. Although my suggestion may seem very small and it can be very skeptical depending on the way you look at it, I personally believe such a small change would make a massive difference.

Access to being able to turn invisible.

Why should we do this?
Although it could be seen as a small thing, there is a group of people, such as myself that likes to go onto the early access server to create media, this can consist such as screenshots, videos etc. I personally go on their instead of the main server so I don't accidentally interrupt somebodies role play & sometimes I need vehicles I do not have access to myself, I also do not like to hassle moderators, especially when I have an alternative.

This could be abused.
Absolutely right, this could be abused, people could go invisible to troll and mess about, but that is the same with anything within any server, any game as such, this could be implemented as the same intensity as leaking information provided by the early access server & the channel. I feel like if it was to be implemented and enforced as a serious thing, it would help a lot of people looking to create media.

How would this help in a media aspect?
As with some vehicles, or some of them, you cannot keep the engine running, unless the emergency lights are going on, and it is the same with civilian vehicles, some of them have an amber light, which ruins the video, in a theoretical aspect, if you were to go invisible inside the vehicle, you could keep the engine on while also having the aspect of not being in the vehicle, this also helps as some may know there is a "bubble" around your character on the lengths you could go, before being blocked, as what I used to do in my LAN server is fly directly above the vehicle whilst invisible, it gives the most space to move around and adjust however, another thing which would benefit people such as myself, would be access to noclip, but I highly doubt that would ever be considered, although if it is on the early access server, nothing is technically get affected, but then you've got to look at the aspect of, what perks would digital team then actually receive?

Conclusion.

As much as I've tried and tried to improve to make myself fit the criteria for digital team, it feels like every time I make no progress, small changes like the above would make a massive difference to not only me, but many other people who also desire to do media, it would make a massive change in the media scene, and could possibly promote more people to do media and rise some new candidates for digital team.

Thank you for reading, please do give me opinions down below, I want to hear every side of the argument <3

You can keep a vehicle running by doing /customchar and then cancelling it off using the X

Reactions: flx
You can keep a vehicle running by doing /customchar and then cancelling it off using the X
Thank you for this information.

Does this also keep the wheel at the same position I left it, or does it return back straight?

Just attempted this ingame, I believe because I am not civilian, this is not a possibility.