Declined Event team

The suggestion has been declined.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I believe the server should create an event team so that there is more community interaction and less work for the SM team

What would such team do? SM is more than capable of judging our time spend.

Events such as Friday Patrols are organised by Divisional Command Teams, We also have different operations that Civs make, I don't see how an "Event Team" would benefit the server tbh.

Thanks for the clarity. I'm afraid there are no plans to add an Events Team to PMP for the below reasons;

• Friday Patrols are currently rotated on a weekly basis between command teams. In the past, all patrols were organised by the Senior Police Command on a weekly basis which was quite exhaustive. If this was to be changed to a small team again, I would give them a month before they quit due to the amount of effort it takes to organise a Friday Patrol, plus complaints of bias, one division getting more than the other. With the current approach, every area gets the same chance.
  • Outside of Friday Patrols, commands organise regular events ie Major Incidents/Methane/Operations etc.
  • SM will usually organise some sort of event every ~3 months. We are an Emergency RP server in the end, having weekly events of this kind would take a lot of time and they would be seen as a regular/BAU aspect, rather than something special.

Thanks