Declined Female Peds for all divisions

The suggestion has been declined.
Status
Not open for further replies.

C.Sneesby

Reaction score
hey there i have noticed we have started getting females taht are playing the server is they is a way we can add female peds like the male ones but a option to have a female as i do beleive it is hard for females to be a male on server this would help massivily through out all divisions and it will get more females to play the server aswell as i have noticed in LAS we do have a few females and they feel its hard to be a male ped

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Cannot speak for the devs but I think this has been raised previously, It would be quite the task to implement due to the different model required to have the outfits fitted. I believe it was stated by Prophet in the discord that "we have eup for male characters, but female equivalents dont exist for all of what we've got"

There isn't many female EUPs out there and they said if there was and it matched our uniforms they'd be on it in an instant! It is ashame I guess but I suppose unless someone is willing to make it all from scratch again or the people they get their male EUP from makes female versions not sure if this is something feasible.

It was also raised that how could a bald ped express they are female without having to be a donator to get hair, which is essentially paying to be a female, not sure how that would go down tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.