Pending Dev Review Fire: Adding a mental health pump and breast cancer awareness pump

The suggestion is awaiting dev review.

(OFC) Dan Thomas

MET Trainer
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Adding a mental health pump

Division: Fire

Mental health pump:
With the Increase of mental health awareness over the last few years the London fire brigade and other brigades invested in mental health awareness pumps.
Currently we have a pride pump which yes I like however I think we should have more pumps like this to be there for awareness even tho its not irl it might be able to help someone. Help someone talk. They might be going through something and even seeing something in a game they enjoy might help them open up and contact the mind organisation.

Picture attached is the Avon pump as I can't find a LFB version at the moment. It would be amazing if we could get a version ourselves

Breast Cancer pump;
This pump won't be used as often as the MH pump due to it being bright pink but I do think having these range of awareness vehicles
1. Allows us to have a unique range of vehicles that other servers won't have
2. Gives us something different

I have seen we have a fully white Scottish fire appliance which I believe with a few adjustments could be turned into this pink pump

File(s) attached

Attachments

• avon-fire-engine-design-bath-mind-cred.jpg
    avon-fire-engine-design-bath-mind-cred.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 17
  • maxresdefault (5).jpg
    maxresdefault (5).jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 17
Upvote 7
Would love to see this, will move to dev review. Also think it might be something that could inadvertently help someone without realising and/or raise awareness for these things too.