Pending Dev Review Fire: Adding vehicles to our command garage

The suggestion is awaiting dev review.

(OFC) Dan Thomas

MET Trainer
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Adding vehicles to our command garage

Division: Fire

To add the officer volvo, ford ranger and the command truck to the LFB commands garage.
adding the command truck so on major incidents we can have a place to operate out of like previously the met command truck has been out on incidents, also adding the ranger to the garage so we have off-road capabilities because most of our vehicles can not go offroad at the moment.

also to add a vehicle for station officers for them to have the ability to go set fires for the firefighters, having this vehicle means they will not need to take a whole pump around with them they can use the officer car

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hello,

Thanks for the suggestion, This would be a great addition to in-game RP .

With the station officer vehicles this is unnecessary, IRL Station Officers ride in Appliances and not Cars. A appliance is certainly suitable for them to use for fire-starting in training etc. Therefore I Have declined that suggestion.

For the Officer Volvo, Ford Ranger and Command Truck i belive this would be a great addition to the fleet of LFB. Therefore i will move that part to accepted and move it to the Developers to review.

Thanks,

Last edited:
I believe a list has already been sent to the Developers.

We are in need of offroad capabilities as we currently have None. However, w need firefighting offroad capabilities, not just cars.
I had also reqested the Unimog or some kind of 4x4 fire appliance.

Along with the unimog, I am also requesting a SFU (Small Fire Unit) which will also have offroad ability.

The command truck is amongst those on the list already with developers.

I agree with Liam, Station Officers do not recieve cars as it is not part of their role and I want as few officers in cars as possible.

Attachments

• L200Rescue10.jpg
    L200Rescue10.jpg
    258.4 KB · Views: 4